For the puffs:
8 Tablespoons (1 stick) unsalted butter
1 cup water
½ teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon sugar
1 ½ cup flour
For the filling:
1 cup heavy cream
1 cup quality white chocolate chips, melted
4 ounces cream cheese, softened
2 Tablespoons sugar
1 cup Raspberry Mango Jam
1 tsp vanilla
For the topping:
1 ½ cups quality white chocolate chips
¾ cup heavy cream
¼ cup Raspberry Mango Jam
Prepare the crème puffs (can be done ahead of time and frozen)
- Preheat oven to 375°F
- In a medium sauce pan, melt butter. Once butter is melted, add water, salt and sugar and mix until combined and bring to boil.
- Reduce heat and add in flour, mixing constantly until it forms a soft, smooth paste and a film begins to cover the bottom of the pan.
- Remove from heat and let cool slightly, about 5 minutes. While cooling, set up an electric mixer fitted with the paddle attachment. Add mixture to mixing bowl once cooled and mix on low to release additional heat.
- Add eggs, one at a time, combining completely and scraping the bowl as necessary. Dough should be well combined and sticky to the touch.
- Spoon dough into piping bag fitted with a large round tip. Pipe onto a parchment lined baking sheet into 1 ½ inch mounds about 1-2 inches apart.
- Once piped, with a wet finger or spoon, smooth out the top points of each puff.
- Bake for 20-30 minutes, until puffs have a golden brown color. Remove from pan and let cool.
Prepare the filling
- Using an electric mixer, whip the heavy cream until stiff peaks form. Transfer to large bowl and set aside.
- With the paddle attachment, beat the cream cheese and sugar until light and fluffy. Turn mixer to low and slowly add in white chocolate. Once fully combined add jam and mix until it is fully incorporated.
- Fold whipped cream gently into cream cheese mixture until just combined and fill a piping bag fitted with a small round tip.
Assemble Crème Puffs
- In a microwave safe bowl, add 1 cups white chocolate and ¾ cup heavy cream. Heat for one minute, remove and stir. Heat for additional minute and let sit.
- With the point of a skewer, poke each puff gently and move the point around inside the puff to allow for easy filling.
- Insert piping bag tip into the whole created with the skewer and gently fill each puff.
- With a small spatula, mix white chocolate and cream until well blended and smooth. Add in jam. In a separate bowl, melt remaining white chocolate at 30 second increments until completely melted.
- Dip each filled puff into ganache and place on cooling rack. Once all are filled, drizzle melted white chocolate over the tops. Serve chilled.