2 cups red cabbage
2 cups green cabbage
2 cups carrots, shredded
1/4 cup Stonewall Kitchen Red Pepper Jelly
1/3 cup seasoned rice wine vinegar
1/2 teaspoon freshly grated ginger
2/3 cup canola oil
Salt and pepper to taste
- Core the red and green cabbages, remove the outer leaves and shred using a food processor or hand grater.
- Shred the carrots.
- Place shredded cabbage and carrots in a serving bowl.
- In a separate bowl combine the Red Pepper Jelly, rice wine vinegar and ginger. Whisk continuously while adding the canola oil.
- Add the oil mixture to the cabbage and toss gently.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.